Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade - November 22 9am-12pm
Sunday, October 7, 2018
Giant balloons, clowns and talent
- starting at Central Park West and West 77th Street
- heading down Central Park West to Central Park South
- traveling east along Central Park South to Sixth Avenue
- going south on Sixth Avenue from West 59th Street to West 34th Street
- ending in front of the Macy's flagship store in Herald Square
Expect street closures and traffic.
Avoid watching on 6th Avenue between West 34th and West 38th Streets & on West 34th Street between 6th and 7th Avenues. The national television broadcast limits viewing here.
Grandstand tickets are not for sale to the general public.
No public viewing or press access in the telecast area on 6th Avenue from West 34th to West 38th Streets, and on West 34th Street between Broadway and 7th Avenue. Limited public viewing on the south side of West 34th Street between Broadway and 7th Avenue.
Watch it live or on NBC 9am - 12pm