Todd-Lincoln House II
Product Number: Print16
122 and 124 East 38th Street (View #2)
National Register of Historic Places 2003
A double neo-Federal town house built in 1902, designed by Ralph S. Townsend. Faced in brick with limestone trim and a granite stoop with ionic pilasters at the entryway. Known as the “Lincoln House", it was purchased by President Lincoln's son Todd for his daughters in 1906.
Black on ivory paper approximately 11" x 14".
Artwork by Dean Avery, courtesy of the estate of Dean Avery.