HPD in Your District Office Hours
Date / Time
Wednesday, August 21, 2019
11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
DescriptionThe New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD), in partnership with NYC Council Member Keith Powers, invite you to HPD in Your District office hours where you can learn more about HPD and housing-related issues.
They can help you:
- Prepare to Apply for Affordable Housing: Learn about opportunities and prepare to apply for affordable housing lotteries
- Understand Your Rights and Responsibilities: Learn about the ABCs of Housing and your rights and responsibilities as a tenant or owner
- File a Housing Complaint: Get help filing a complaint about housing code violations or landlord harassment
- Finance Improvements and Repairs: Learn about and apply for financial assistance for property owners
- Register Your Building: Get help registering your building as a property owner
- Remedy a Violation: Learn how to remedy housing code violations at your property
For more information about HPD in your district visit nyc.gov/hpd or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who Should AttendFREE and open to the public.