Deadline for applications to be an MHNA Trustee in 2019-2020
The Murray Hill Neighborhood Association
Inquiries / Information
P.O. Box 1897
New York, NY 10156-1897
Wednesday, July 31, 2019
DescriptionThe Murray Hill Neighborhood Association is seeking new trustees to serve for the 2019-2020 year, beginning in September.
The MHNA is a non-profit organization staffed with volunteers, and its mission is to continue to make Murray Hill a highly desirable place to live, work and visit.
As a trustee of MHNA, you can have a voice in decisions that affect our neighborhood, such as:
- Quality of Life
- Preservation of our historic neighborhood
We ask that you will:
- Be a member of the MHNA
- Attend monthly board meetings
- Co-chair a committee
- Help stage our annual street festival
We have openings in the following areas:
- Treasurer's committee - pay bills, work with accountant to prepare financial statements (familiarity with Quickbooks is required)
- Membership processing & member mailings (familiarity with computers and access to the internet are required)
- Social media functions
- Newsletter and website (familiarity with computers and MS Word and access to the internet are required)
- Membership outreach
If you or someone you know would like to participate, please send us a short bio that includes your qualifications and ideas for improving Murray Hill, along with your contact information.
Please respond by July 31. Email Tom Horan at firstname.lastname@example.org with the words "Trustee Application" in the Subject.
Interviews will be held between August 1 and August 31.
The MHNA is committed to operating as a diverse and inclusive organization.