Transforming Our World by Building Conflict Resolution Skills
Makor Center for Spiritual Judaism
Inquiries / Information
109 East 39th Street
New York, NY 10016
Date / Time
Wednesday, October 24, 2018
6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- overwhelmed by the level of polarization in society and struggling to talk candidly with others?
- avoiding certain people or topics because you’re afraid of making things worse?
- seeking ways to resolve the ordinary conflicts that confront all of us every day?
Then this evening is for you!
- Grow in your abilities to ease tension and build positive relationships
- Learn the role of healthy conflict in all relationships
- Understand the importance of personal boundaries
- Gain tools to identify and use your emotions effectively
A program presented by The Center for Applied Judasm, The International Center for Ethno-Religious Mediation, New City Press, Living City, and Pax Christi Metro New York to commemorate United Nations Day, a day to celebrate peacemaking around the world. Through personal stories, interactive exercises, and free exchange, you will develop a new capacity to navigate the murky waters of hate and bigotry so you can transform yourself and the world around you.
Who Should AttendOpen to the public.
Procedures/Directions$10 Suggested Donation, light refreshments included. RSVP email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 212-682-2626.