Do you have a complaint?

Do you have a complaint?

Call 311 or post a complaint on their website:


All of the local politicians and Community Board 6 have mentioned that it is most effective to report first to 311 and get a case number that you can refer to when speaking with CB6 or local politicians. You’ll get counted in the statistics this way!


Contact Community Board 6 (CB6):

Telephone: 212-319-3750

Fax: 212-319-3772



Overflowing garbage cans belonging to the NYC Department of Sanitation:



Join The Murray Hill Neighborhood Association

Be involved in the preservation, beautification and improvement of this very special neighborhood, and receive discounts at some of the finest Murray Hill restaurants and merchants.

Join Today