Casa Guatemala, Mission to the United Nations, New York City Landmark and National Register of Historic Places, located at 57 Park Avenue.
Built in 1911 in the French Renaissance style by architect Horace Trumbauer and known as the Adelaide L. Douglas House, it is perhaps the most sophisticated house in Murray Hill. Details range from the deeply recessed first-floor opening to the second floor balcony to the recessed fourth-floor wall permitting full colonnade to the dormered mansard roof. Former home of the United States Olympic Committee until 1972.
Black on ivory paper approximately 11" x 14".
Artwork by Dean Avery, courtesy of the estate of Dean Avery.