Designed by C. P. H. Gilbert in the French Empire style, built in 1902-1905 for Joseph De Lamar, a Dutch-born entrepreneur. Sold to the National Democrtic Club in 1923. Purchased by the People's Republic of Poland in 1973. New York City Landmark and National Reigster of Historic Places
Black on ivory paper approximately 11" x 14".
Artwork by Dean Avery, courtesy of the estate of Dean Avery.